Board President: Keith Leclaire, MHS, CFNHM
Advisory Circle Chair, PATHWAYS
• More than 42 years of knowledge and experience in Indigenous health
• Current PATHWAYS Advisory Circle Chair
• Director of Health for Akwesasne. (2017-2021)
• Director General of CLSC Naskapi at Kawawachikamach. (2009-2017)
• Director of Health Policy/Non-Insured Health Services for Kahnawake.
• Director at Kateri Memorial Hospital Centre in Kahnawake. (1991-1996)
• Executive Director of the Onen’to:kon Healing Lodge (Addictions Treatment
Center) in Kanesatake. (1986-1991)
• Worked at the Assembly of First Nations, Indigenous Services Canada
• Current Board President – Indigenous Certification Board of Canada.
• Mohawk from Kahnawake