WHEN: DECEMBER 7,8,9,10,11, 2015
WHERE: Rivendell Retreat Centre, Bowen Island, a short ferry ride fromHorseshoe Bay.
COST: $900.OO INCLUDES ACCOMMODATIONS
- Apply the Medicine Wheel philosophy in your work & life.
- Understand and be able to identify indigenous world views andphilosophies.
- Have a basic awareness of the traditional sacred ways ofIndigenous Peoples.
- Understand the relationship between land and culture, andcollective and personal identity.
- Understand the relationship between ritual, gender and culturalidentity.
- Appreciate the contributions of indigenous cultures to humanity.
- Understand the Truth and Reconciliation Commissions 94recommendations: Calls to Action
- Facilitate the Medicine Wheel concept respectfully and withconfidence in small or large audiences.
For more detail review the following brochures: